- wine, challah (brought by guest)
- turkey soup with ginger, garlic, carrot, parsnip, onion, and the end of a bottle of red win
- turkey legs baked with peppery honey-mustard topping over onion, red sauerkraut, purple potatoes, diced apple, and caraway seeds
- turkey breast baked with spicy plum bbq sauce over onion, mushroom, bits of six grain and pumpkin seed bread, sage, raisins, and walnuts
- roasted turnip
- slaw of julienned black radish, watermelon radish, and quarter-circles of carrot dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, leftover sweet-pickle brine and salt
- vegan chocolate cake with Chinese five spice
There's the chance I'll be inspired to cook some other vegetable dish, or cook up some cranberries or something, but I'm a bit tired, so maybe not. Hm I likely should have put in cranberries with the raisins and walnuts. Ah, well.